Today’s real estate market is one of the fastest-moving in recent memory. With record-low inventory in many market segments, we’re seeing multiple offers—and sometimes even bidding
January Homeowner Checklist
Dated: January 4 2021
Your house has resolutions too, you know!
Here are the home maintenance tasks you should be tackling in January!
- Store Christmas decor in labeled bins (I like to use red and green to keep it festive and easy to find in the storage room) ❤️
- Refresh play spaces (grab a few stylish storage bins from Target to clean up the kid toys!)
- Replace smoke alarm batteries Clean out the fridge and wipe down shelves Replace shower curtain liners
- Wipe down fan blades
- Wash duvet covers and sheets
- Organize dresser drawers and closets
- Replace burnt out light bulbs
- Remove dust from air vents
- Make a list of items to stock up on (please don't let it be toilet paper again this year)! ;-)
- Make a list of HOME GOALS!
- PS: Tomorrow I'm releasing the full 12 MONTH HOMEOWNER CHECKLIST! You can print it out, hang it on your fridge and check things off every single month! You can also keep grabbing my monthly lists that I'll continue to share but I wanted you to have the full year at a glance so you can easily keep your home in tip top shape all year long! (I need all the help I can get!)
**click image below and SAVE as a favorite to refer back to!
Tania Works Hard + Lives + Loves The Roswell, GA Community Roswell is an amazing area and we’re proud to call it home. Because we love living and working here in Georgia so much, it makes it easy t....
Latest Blog Posts
5 Inspiring Home Design and Remodeling Trends in 2021 We’ve all spent a lot more time at home over the past year. And for many of us, our homes have become our office, our,
As promised this week we are going to talk about the Roswell, Georgia market update.Last week I discussed kind of what was going on in Metro Atlanta. And this week we are talking about Roswell,