🎙 Join Me for another episode of Tania Talks 🎙 today we are discussing the 5 Stages of the Home Buying Process, so you can be prepared. 🏠 So you want to be a homeowner? Then this week’s episode of “Tania Talks” is for you! I’m digging into the stages of the 🏠 home🏠 buying process you’ll want to prepare yourself for because there are unknowns that can creep up! Instead of being surprised 😮 , be prepared! I want you to feel confident that you made the right decision when you get the 🔑 keys 🔑 to your first 🏡 home 🏡 ! So you can 🥳celebrate 🍾 🥂Don't forget to comment below or message me if you'd like a copy of my Ultimate Guide To Finding a Home You'll Love. You can also just visit the following loink to submit your reqest for this guide www.modernagentbuying.com/tania-macleod
Posted by it's the perfect spot on Wednesday, September 25, 2019
🏠 So you want to be a homeowner? Then this week’s episode of “Tania Talks” is for you! I’m digging into the stages of the 🏠 home🏠 buying process you’ll want to prepare yourself for because there are unknowns that can creep up! Instead of being surprised 😮 , be prepared! I want you to feel confident that you made the right decision when you get the 🔑 keys 🔑 to your first 🏡 home 🏡 ! So you can 🥳celebrate 🍾 🥂
Buying a house is SO exciting but truth be told, the road to home can have some bumps along the way. My goal is to prepare future home buyers for
what to expect before they’re knee deep in the middle of it! Here are 5 stages to prepare yourself for before you start house hunting!
STAGE 1: CONFUSION
• I’d have to say this is the very first stage because you’re buying your first house for crying out loud. Of course you’re confused about where to start.
• That’s why I create these videos to help guide you and ALSO why I always always have a new home buyer discovery meeting before starting
to look at houses.
• I spend that time with you not only digging into what you truly want in a house but I also educate you on the different steps of the process, how it
all works and what you should be prepared for! So think of today’s video as a sneak peek!
STAGE 2: EXCITEMENT
• After the consultation we set up your official home search and start looking at houses!
• At this point you’re excited because it’s really happening! You’ve officially begun your journey to homeownership!
• You get excited when a new listing that fits your criteria pops up! When we schedule private tours to see your top favorites and you get to start
looking! It’s so much fun!
• You’re also going to experience excitement when you find THE ONE and get an accepted offer! You’ll be in celebration mode that day!
STAGE 3: DOUBT
• There will likely be some point in the process where you experience doubt. Whether you’re not finding a house you love enough to write
an offer or you wrote an offer that wasn’t accepted. You might start to feel discouraged. But I promise, you won’t be a renter forever.
Sometimes it just takes a bit longer depending on the market, what’s available and how much competition there is.
• This is where we can regroup! We can talk about different strategies to help your next offer stand out in a competitive scenario. Or we
can look at your search criteria and see if you want to make any changes.
• Sometimes you just need a little extra patience depending on the situation. When you get to this stage, I’ll be sure to help walk you
STAGE 4: ANXIETY
• You submitted your first offer and you’re anxiously waiting to hear back from the sellers. I just want to tell you right now that there’s a
pretty good chance that you’re going to feel a little bit anxious while you wait.
• I always walk my buyers through the entire offer to purchase so they know their options and from there we determine how to fill it out
based on a variety of factors. So while you’re waiting, you can be reassured that you made your best offer based on the circumstances and what is comfortable for you! That means, if it doesn’t get accepted, it probably wasn’t the right home for you!
STAGE 5: FRUSTRATION
• I PROMISE I’m not trying to scare you off! I just want you to be prepared so there are no surprises! So in all honesty, there can be
some moments of frustration as you go through the home buying process.
• There will be times we have to negotiate with the sellers on price, on home inspection repairs, and other contingencies within our offer. If
the sellers don’t agree to your requests or they are refusing to negotiate at all. Don’t worry, when we reach this stage, I will help walk you through it and calm your frustrations. We can talk about your options and go from there. It will all work out in the end so just try to remain calm during any frustrating times and know that it will all work out.
There you have it! The 5 stages to prepare for during the home buying process. But the BEST news is, you get to go back to STAGE 2 which is EXCITEMENT! Once you’re at the closing table and you get the keys to your new house, all of the other stages will be so worth it! Soon you’ll be sipping
🍾champagne 🥂and eating takeout pizza on the living room floor while blasting your favorite Spotify playlist and talking about paint colors!
Don’t forget to comment below or message me if you’d like a copy of my Ultimate Guide To Finding a Home You’ll Love. You can also just visit the following link to submit your request for this guide www.modernagentbuying.com/tania-macleod