Simplifying the Market
Simplifying the Market™
- If recent headlines about rising inflation are making you wonder if it’s still a good time to buy, here’s what experts have to say.
- Housing is an asset that typically grows in value. Plus, your mortgage helps stabilize your monthly housing costs, and buying protects you from rising rents.
- Experts say owning a home is historically a good hedge against inflation. Let’s connect if you’re ready to start the homebuying process today.
- If you’re deciding whether you should make updates before you sell your house, lean on your trusted real estate advisor to be your guide.
- In today’s sellers’ market, buyers have limited options and may be more willing to take on repairs themselves.
- If you’re thinking about selling your house, let’s connect so you have expert advice that’s customized to your home and our local area.
- Bob Williford
- Emily Wheeler
- Tiffany McConnell Nobles Hodge
- Becky Taylor Wallace
- Andi Lynn